Saturday 5 August 2017

Just Saying Hi!

Hello there and welcome to the new blog for foamiran and all products in 
new online store 14 Craft Bar.

Today I would like to share a card with you.
I decided to step outside my comfort zone with this card and made a BIG flower to be the focal point of the card, I also I think for the first time ever used only colored Foamiran...... no white at all.



I love the matt stamens as they can be colored to match your project and those beautiful vintage style buttons just finish the flowers so easily.


The products from 14 Craft Bar I have used are









Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to visit Irelands newest craft shop who do world wide shipping and also have a 14% happy hour discount until 2pm today 05/08/2017 so HURRY!

I hope everyone has a lovely long weekend and may there be loads of crafting done!!

Pam B
X











No comments:

Post a Comment