Saturday 2 December 2017

Gift box decorated with foamiran flowers

Hi, DT Henriette here. It's already December and Christmas is getting closer. I LOVE this time of the year.

You can use foamiran flowers not only on your Christmas decorations and cards but also on your Christmas gifts.


I bought a gift box which is black with a silver glitter lid. To decorate this gift I made a white flower, a few grey flowers and little brown fillers.


To make the white flower I used stencil 05 and for the grey flowers I used the Rosy Dot dies.
I glued the flowers and fabric leaves to a piece of felt so I could glue that to the ribbon.


I also added a wood veneer sentiment with silver glitters.


Adding foamiran flowers to a gift box is a great way to give a special and personal present to someone.




Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs, Henriette.

SUPPLY LIST:













white foamiran













light grey foamiran


















beige/brown foamiran





wire stamens white





pearl stamens white















pearl button white















stencil 05














dies rosy dot


No comments:

Post a Comment