Tuesday 2 January 2018

Chocolatebar box card

Hi DT Henriette here and from all of us at 14 craft bar I would like to wish you all

A very Happy New Year!!
May this year bring you joy, happiness, love and good health!

I'm starting this first blog post of 2018 with a chocolatebar box card.
This box is specially designed to pack a bar of chocolate as a card.



14 Craft bar shop has some great albums and boxes you can alter and decorate. 
I used the beautiful paper from Lemoncraft called heart painted to decorate the inside and outside of this box.

Outside of the box 

inside of the box with the chocolate bar pocket

Before I glued on the front panels I put the ribbon between the box and the patterned paper.

The roses I've made using two stencils. Flower stencil #4 for the petals and #6 for the sepals.
Here  is a previous blogpost in which I explain how to use the stencils to make a rose. For the roses on this box card I only used the 3 smallest petal shapes. I cut 5 leaves of each size using white and dark peach foamiran. I colored the edges of the petals with oil pastels.


The butterfly and the pearl buttons  are also availabe at the 14 craft bar shop.




With this box you can sent a sweet treat to someone in an effective and safe way.





Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Hugs, Henriette




SUPPLY LIST:

























olive green, white and dark peach foamiran 0,6 mm














heart painted papers















lemoncraft vintage A4 sheet
















flower stencils #4 and #6













pink and white buttons












chocolate card box 


No comments:

Post a Comment