Tuesday 17 April 2018

Forget me not exploding box

Hi friends, DT Henriette here today sharing an exploding box I've made using one of my favorite paperpads at this moment: Lemoncraft "Forget me not".
These gorgeous papers are available in 6x6 and 12x12 sheets at the 14 craft bar shop. There's also a matching die cut sheet.



The little forget me not flowers on the lid I made using white foamiran and blue chalk. In the center I glued a tiny yellow foamiran circle and with a black marker I made the spot in the middle.


I've also added a clay window element and I made a stick pin using beads and caps.
On the inside I placed a tiny glass bottle with a bouquet of blue flowers in it.





I will be giving this explosion box to an aunt who is recovering from hip surgery, so I placed a get well soon sentiment on the lid.



Thanks so much for stopping by the 14 craft bar blog today.

Hugs, Henriette.

SUPPLY LIST:













No comments:

Post a Comment