Tuesday 22 August 2017

Roses & Calla Lilies for Mum

Hello from a dull and dreary Dublin today.
Today I would like to share with you a gift I made for my mum. I love this verse so much and it tells my mum exactly how I feel about her.


My mum loves roses so I knew I would make some for this project and I used the largest die from the Flowers AC1 set. As a crafter I mainly make cards and have used the smallest 2 dies from this set a lot and didn't think I would use the bigger 2 dies too much but they are perfect for home decor projects or hair decorations as the rose you get when using them is almost life sized.




I have been practicing making Calla Lillies as I needed to master them for another project and was really happy with how these turned out even though I had a little accident and tore one slightly but I decided that was a happy accident as it makes the flowers look more life like.


I cut thin strips from the olive Foamiran to get the curly grass.



The products I have used from 14 Craft Bar are:

 

 

 

 

Thank you for stopping by and happy crafting to all.

Pam
X




No comments:

Post a Comment